What do I do if I have an issue or problem at my workplace?

<p>If you are a union member, speak to your CFMEU Manufacturing Division&nbsp;Workplace delegate or <a href="https://manufacturing.cfmeu.org.au/contact">contact your CFMEU Manufacturing Division Organiser</a>&nbsp;for assistance. If you are not a union member and you work in one of the industries that we cover, you can join the Union <a href="https://ffpd.cfmeu.org.au/contact">here</a>.</p>

Authorised by Michael O'Connor, National Secretary,165 Bouverie Street Carlton 3053