The CFMEU Manufacturing Division has members in all areas textile, clothing, footwear, manufacturing, forestry, furnishing, building products and pulp and paper, industries.
- Forest Growing & Management
- Sawmilling & Processing
- Reconstituted Wood Fibre Board & Panel Product Manufacturing
- Pulp & Paper Manufacturing
- Timber Merchandising/Retailing
- Engineering & Fabricating Products Manufacturing
- Soft Furnishing
- Floor Covering
- Picture Framing
- Cabinet Making
- Glass & Glazing
The TCF Sector of the Manufacturing Division represents workers (both in the formal and home based sectors) in the textile, clothing and footwear industries. The TCF industry is diverse and encompasses a range of products and processes including (but not limited to) design and manufacture, carpets, technical textiles, clothing, apparel, accessories, footwear and components and allied industries and in the dry cleaning and laundry industries.