The Manufacturing Division is here to help you.
The Manufacturing Division has represented hundreds of thousands of people over the years throughout Australia. We have a proud history of getting the best pay and safety standards for our members and providing top quality services and benefits.
The Manufacturing Division has the collective power to create real change within the lives of not only our members, but also their families and the communities we live in.
This helps us stand apart as we work to make a real difference within our communities and as a union we are not afraid to challenge the status quo to get the best results for our members.
Wherever you work, a Manufacturing Division organiser or delegate is not far away.
By becoming a member of the Manufacturing Division and joining over 10,000 people who are already enjoying the security and benefits of union membership.
For further information or assistance, contact your Manufacturing Division organiser or delegate by email [email protected] or alternatively call the union on Australia-wide free call 1800 060 556.
The benefits of union membership include:
- Help and support with problems at work
- Protection from unfair treatment
- Protection from unlawful discrimination
- Health and safety advice
- Superannuation advice
- Representation for re-classification
- Protection from bullying and harassment
- Representation for underpayment of wages cases
- Improved job security
- Training and education
- Feeling you’re not on your own
- Free advice and representation on pay and conditions of employment
- Worker’s compensation assistance
- Free will writing service
- Free specialist industrial law advice
- Member-only discounts and savings